Thursday, August 09, 2012

sdcc 2012 con sketches

Some SDCC con sketches I did for Pat Loika


Chris Cormier said...

Brilliant drawings! I love the Thanos and Namor. Very dynamic. Who is the second character? Maybe I would recognize him with colours, but maybe I just don't know the character. Anyway, wonderful work!

Rodney Jean-Etienne said...

I also would like to know who the second character is? The Emma Frost is very sexy and the Namor and Thanos are awesome. Love the perspective used in those sketches.

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!